1. What type of hearing loss do I have?
2. Is it likely to get worse?
3. Would hearing instruments help me? What types are available?
4. How can I use my hearing to my best advantage?
5. What can I do to protect my hearing?
6. Are there precautions I should take in my daily activities (driving etc.)?
7. Are there techniques that I can use to compensate for my hearing loss (like speech reading)? Are there classes to enhance my skills?
8. Is there anything my family and friends can do in order to communicate better with me?
9. Could hearing loss be passed on to my children?
10. Does diet or medication play a role in acquired hearing loss?